Half House Demolition – Cremorne
- Client Built by Dezign
- Location Cremorne
- Duration July 2019
Perfect have recently completed half house demolition works for our client Built by Dezign at a residential project in Cremorne.
The scope of works for this project involved:
- Allow for removal of Brick Walls
- Allow for removal of Timber Floors
- Allow for removal of underlying concrete slab assuming 100mm thick
- Allow demolishing existing garage
- Allow to level garden bed in front of the house assuming 25m2 and 100mm deep
Our experienced team members carried out the soft strip out. For the rest of the project, our experienced operators used our Case 8t excavator and loaded all materials into our 15m3 skip bin for load out. All Brick was removed from the project and 100% recycled at our preferred suppliers.
All works were completed on time, on budget and without incident.