Strip Out – Condell Park High School
- Client Neo-Way PTY Ltd
- Location Third Ave, Condell Park NSW 2200
- Duration 4 weeks
Perfect Strip Out and Demolition was engaged by our long standing client Neo-Way to perform a strip out and upgrade amenities at Condell Park High School.
Usually strip out work like this is a walk in the park for our experienced strip out crews. However, with the school fully operational, this project was more challenging. There was extensive protection and exclusion zone installed to ensure the safety of all students and staff. This made the project more challenging, as with limited access this made loading out more time consuming and labour intensive.
Our strip out and demolition crew was mobilised for the following scope of works:
- Demolish and remove existing toilet partitions, doors, fixtures and fittings and dispose off site
- Demolish and remove existing windows and attached metal mesh complete and dispose off site
- Demolish and remove existing floor tiles and coving and dispose off site
- Demolish and remove existing single and double skin brick walls, including doors, frames, mirrors, fixtures and fittings and dispose off site
- Demolish and remove existing ceilings complete including the framing system and dispose off site
- Create openings in existing single and double skin brickwork for new single doors
- Demolish existing concrete plinth
Despite all of the challenges. Our skilled demolition crew of six, supported by our fleet of small excavators and Electric Twinca dumpers. Demolished and exposed more than 200m2 of plasterboard ceiling, 350m2 of ceramic floor tiles, 300m2 of single skin brick walls and around 200m2 of double skin brick walls.
The work was completed on time, safely and efficiently. Client Neo-Way was satisfied with the engagement of our labours, work management and final results.
Perfect Strip Out and Demolition. We get it done!